HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

By Cathy H - 12:53 AM

I see today more of a day to celebrate myself and everyone around me that loves me. I feel indifferent about having a boyfriend for this occasion, I mean I could go on a fancy date and all- but I think I already have enough love. The last 19 years I was always in turmoil because I wanted a picture perfect love story only to realize it doesn't exist the way I wanted.
Today is a day to celebrate how far I've came, and remind myself how amazing the world is because of all the special people I have in my life now and are coming in my life in future times! Most of all, the best I have now is inner peace and that is true love without opposites.

P.S I already have a valentine 365 days a year: my soulmate BFF ;)







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments