CHINA 2016: Beijing Day 1

By Cathy H - 3:01 PM

On Feb 1st, I left Korea from Busan and flow 2 hours to Beijing to visit relatives. I was pretty surreal being back after 5 years.  Beijing seemed cleaner than I remembered, the infrastructures were very fancy and new but very cold. I expected severe air pollution from all the smog reports but it was surprising alright there. We got picked up by some driver and whisked away to a 5H dinner session that consisted of excessive drinking and talking well into midnight. Definitely unexpected because I thought it would just be a quick dinner at a restaurant. Afterwards we went to a Karoake lounge until 3am in the morning, finally there were Chinese songs I could sing. I been waiting for this moment for a long time. The first day was definitely an adventure!


















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments