THAILAND BANGKOK 2016: Hello Kitty House & Terminal 21 Mall

By Cathy H - 6:06 PM

I was walking around Siam Paragon and BKK for some shopping and came cross this massive Hello Kitty House. They sold everything from lunch sets, to ice cream bars, to drinks, and various Hello Kitty themed dessert. It was disgustingly cute with 3 floors and everything themed to the character. I got a rainbow crepe cake and a pink milk tea with jelly. The only downside is there was no wifi, but it was a nice break from the heat and I got to see some limited edition Hello Kitty merchandise like sewing machines and kitchen utensils. At night, I stumbled across the famous Terminal 21 mall where every floor is designed like a different country theme. There was Paris, London,Korea, and Japan. I bought some Thai souvenirs and snapped some quick pictures. My favourite part was the lighted San Francisco bridge on the ceiling of the mall. It was such a unique experience!




















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments