THAILAND BANGKOK 2016: Chao Phraya River & Siam Paragon Mall

By Cathy H - 5:54 PM

After our tour of the Old City and Summer Palace, we went on a afternoon cruise on the famous Chao Phraya river that goes throughout the city of Bangkok. From floating village and market of "old Bangkok" to the metropolitan "new Bangkok", the whole cruise took 2 hours and we had a Thai buffet which was delicious! I had the best crab fried rice, duck curry, fried vegetables, and Tom Yum Soup. The views were great it was nice seeing all the city structures and bridges. 
On my last day in Thailand, I decided to explore the shopping centers by taking the BRT Skytrain that was only a 5 minute walk from my hotel. My favourite part was the massive Sephora and giant food court on the top floor that had some restaurant quality food. The mall was very fancy and interesting to walk around.























  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments