DUBAI, UAE TRIP 2017: MALL, BURJ KHALIFA, SHEIK ZAYED ROAD

By Cathy H - 2:44 PM

How do I begin to describe Dubai? It was a incredible feeling, a mix of fascination and awe that I had finally made it to the city of my dream after almost 3 years of dreaming. I'm very grateful to have shared this experience with one of my best friends. It's nice not to wait for a 24 hour flight alone and have someone to talk to, unlike my solo trips in the past. The Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa was everything I ever imagined. The staggeringly high structure, complimented by blue skies and a massive fountain was a the epitome of luxury and prestige. No country does it as well as Dubai. The biggest and best of everything. And they sure uphold that quality. Our hotel was immaculate, there is almost no trash on the ground, everything is of the highest standard. Finally taking a picture here was definitely one of my bucket lists! And the view from the 125th floor.... everything happened quickly. My friend felt ill so she went back to the hotel, leaving me to photograph the cityscape alone. Even though I was sleep deprived, the experience was incredible. 
























  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments