Korea Adventures: Suncheon Drama Film Set 순천 드라마 세트장

By Cathy H - 2:54 AM

Since moving to Korea, my friends and me have always talked of visiting all the provinces at least once before our time here is up. So, when I heard that we would be visiting 2 provinces-Jeollanam-do and Jeonbuk I was very excited! Despite getting up at 5am to make it to departure time, I was more than energized as the day unfolded.  Our first destination was the Suncheon filming locations that gave us a glimpse of antique movie and drama sets were used for some of Korea’s most famous shows and films. When I saw the set for my favorite drama “East of Eden” I thought “hey I remember this store and housing…whoa!” It was such a nice cultural experience not only exploring Korea’s historical town settings but also seeing in person sets from all my favorite Korean shows. 















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments