해운대해수욕장 Haeundae Beach Adventures

By Cathy H - 4:51 AM


 Went out for the whole Valentines weekend with my friends to Haeundae beach. It's a notorious tourist area here in Busan. We went for some Korean BBQ, of course tons of drinking for my friends and none for me (Since I'm allergic to alcohol) and walked around the beach to light off some fireworks before heading to karaoke. Me and my friend Krystal got back at 3am after karaoke and woke at 10am the next morning for another FULL day of adventures. Anyway, I love this beach because the streets are so beautiful and locals are so nice. Food is amazing!!!














  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. good to see how much fun you had :)
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete