Valeria Lukyanova Russian Space Barbie Makeup Look [ Валерия макияж Лукьянова Барби ]

By Cathy H - 11:54 PM

For my Halloween look this year, I decided to replicate the look of one of my favorite celebrities/models- Valeria Lukyanova! She has generated much controversy for her barbie like, plastic appearance. But in all..I am very much drawn to aesthetic beauty and how humans can look like living dolls. Maybe there was photoshop involved, but that doesn't take away from the magic of recreating a fantasy look like Valeria has! Also I think Russian girls are one of the best looking girls in the world..they are always so feminine and doll like with their long blonde hair and facial features. I just love this look because it is so unconventional but intriguing...especially the anime makeup effect. I really think makeup is such a nice tool to recreate all kinds of looks and be whoever you want. These pictures were adjusted only in terms of brightness/contrast levels..otherwise no digital enhancements involved! Hope everyone had a happy Halloween, it's one of my favorite seasons of the year! xx


Here is what she looks like:











With my real hair: 







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think you clinched it Cathy! You really remind me of Varleria~

    <3 Celly
    ❤ TheSnowFlowerrr ❤ Beauty and Makeup Blog ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look good but the wig ruins it i like ur natural hair better

    ReplyDelete