Joseph Richards Club

By Cathy H - 2:18 PM

Well last night concludes my winter break of continuous partying, sleeping at 4am and waking up feeling like death the next day. I think I've had enough for now, I hit like 6 clubs in all over the last month and it's taking a TOLL on me!!
Anyway I loved yesterday's club after seeing a friend downtown, black people and urban hip hop music and I WAS ECSTATIC when they played "Fucking Problems" I literally would go back again to dance to that song again!! The funniest thing was this black girl's weave fell on the floor and everyone started taking pictures of it. I'm absolutely dead and all out of energy, dead and probably gonna lose my voice. Well that concludes my end of holidays, that was refreshing haha.













  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments