ANNA THE PUG

By Cathy H - 1:48 AM






March 21st, 2012- one of the happiest days of my life!
I owe endless gratitude to my amazing boyfriend who helped fulfill this long time wish of mine. I don't think he understands how much it means to me, to bring home the dog I've loved for my entire life! I still can't believe I'm typing this as she's sleeping beside me.  How many couples can date one month and decide raise a puppy together?Every time we see the dog it reminds us of each other :) She's going to switch back and forth between our houses and the responsibility is completely ours. It's literally like raising a child, alot of hard work and researching. Pugs are such sweethearts and always have toned manners, they seem to understand the owner's busy schedule and sleeps most of the time but still finds time to get crazy ;)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments