Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Review Liquid Lipstick: Dead of Knight

By Cathy H - 11:51 PM

After purchasing all 9 of Kylie Lipkits, I finally decided to try on "Dead of Knight". To be honest, I wear dark lipstick all the time, it is totally my element. All black is my element. This lipstick takes a few layers for the color to show and it is quite cakey if your lips aren't that well moisturized. I topped it off with some gold lipgloss for better photo effects. Overall, I don't think Kylie LipKits in general are worth the hype. There are SO many liquid lipsticks out there, even the drug store or online brands have the same effect. Ofcourse, I like to buy high quality lipsticks from Sephora only being a avid collector of lipsticks. Kylie's lip kit colors can easily be replicated and great dupes are Anastasia Beverly Hills and Kat Von D. Anyway, I made a little photoshoot to show off the look. Flash photography with VSCO presets make this look pretty soft grunge. 










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments