Liquid Dubstep: Crywolf Music

By Cathy H - 9:50 PM




Lately I've been really obsessed with an artist called Crywolf who makes melodic or liquid dub step with very mellow tunes and subtle drops. The very first Crywolf song I heard was "Stay" that that really infused this feeling of nostalgia inside me. Than I discovered "Silence" which I have literally played on repeat for the past week at least 10 times a day. When I listen to these songs, especially at nighttime..it makes me miss a place I've never been. I can't quite pinpoint what this feeling is, but its like losing yourself in something, getting lost in someone or some place and never coming home. 

 Some perfect place but also mixed with imperfect moments worth reminiscing for, something that aches in your bones and chills you to the core. The drop with the vocals make me think of night drives, holding hands with that special someone and believing in that forever even if it doesn't exist, clinging onto something fleeting for that single moment of bliss. Like I'm at some ocean dock with city lights in the background, in a foreign place like London making a memory with someone and looking out into the seascape together. A feeling that makes time stand still, as if nothing else mattered...this is what Crywolf's music makes me feel every time I hear it, I have to admit its pretty powerful. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It sounds interesting! However, I'm used to different music~ : )

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete