Lovely People

By Cathy H - 12:54 AM



I think 2013 made me realize that there are actually so many amazing people out there, and giving up on interacting with people just because of bad experiences with a few is the wrong way to go! Some people are just so full of positivity,cuteness, and everything good under the sun :D Some people make me realize that I was destined to meet them and they were sure to give me a valuable lesson in life. 

I met this person mid 2013, and he seriously changed my life! He made me realize to not drone over the small things and to always realize your position, that there is always someone worse off than you. I don't ever believe that the most important people in life are those you see everyday, I think it's the values you take away from them that make them important. And I feel like god is helping me and showing me that there are always opportunities and changes in life, that no matter what I should go forth. And maybe along the way, I meet this person that makes me realize how much life is worth living out. It makes me glad that I got through all those horrific mistakes and drama that happened in the past. 

Also, I learned that life goes by too fast to miss a chance at expressing your feelings. I realize the importance of telling people how you feel, especially if it's positive! You never know if you can change someone's day, and in turn makes your day too. Anyway, I really love this quote because it makes me think about this year and how I got to now in the way I am ~ 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am happy to know that you met some1 who made you feel that life is beautiful...
    Its very difficult to meet such people..:)
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete