Don't Let Society Take Away the Thinker in You

By Cathy H - 2:00 AM

Life may not look nice today,tomorrow,next week or year. But I believe there is something out there for everyone. If you look around you at least one event or person was a miracle. Patience is the virtue that will gratify everything we need at the right time. After reading @hanthelion on tumblr I realized how there are many lost people but also holding a lot of potential. This piece of writing rings a bell with me because despite all these years of amazing things,people,places I was never really..complete. I always think there awaits for me something amazing but sometimes I lose that faith, but all I have to remember is I will always have me from beginning to end no matter what.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments