DAY ONE: #1 LETTER TO YOUR BEST FRIEND.

8:31 PM

Dear Keireen,
Time sure passes by fast! I've known you for 3 years, since the beginning of high school. I will forever remember your hairstyle, that curly part at the top and the super straight section at the bottom. You were the cutest thing ever, and I was so excited when we finally started becoming friends. Let's face it, these past years, we've let our differences and some people get in between us. But recently, we both feel how close we got. It feels like you're my sister, my other half. We could just sit by each other for an hour and it'd never feel awkward, I enjoy your presence. Thank you for not following along with the crowd and having good morals. You show me an great example and what it truly means to stand up for your beliefs. I feel the need to see you everyday, even if we don't do anything exciting that day, I still feel happy when we're together. This is really, what true friends are for.
Thank you, sweety=)

Love,
Cathy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe