letters.

8:08 PM

Starting today, I'll be participating in a letter action where I'll be writing a daily letter to someone new everyday.
UPDATE EDIT= I'm taking out some of the useless and wierd ones. Some are too repetitive, so I will no longer be writing 30.
This should be very interesting for me, and for you all to read. =)

#1 LETTER TO YOUR BEST FRIEND
#2 LETTER TO YOUR CRUSH
#3 LETTER TO YOUR PARENTS
#4 LETTER TO YOUR SIBLING (OR CLOSEST RELATIVE)
#5 LETTER TO YOUR DREAMS
#6 LETTER TO A STRANGER
#7 LETTER TO YOUR FAVOURITE INTERNET FRIEND
#8 LETTER TO SOMEONE YOU DON'T TALK AS MUCH AS YOU'DE LIKE TO
#9 LETTER TO THE PERSON YOU HATE MOST/CAUSED YOU A LOT OF PAIN
#10 LETTER TO SOMEONE YOU WISH COULD FORGIVE YOU
#11 LETTER TO SOMEONE YOU'VE DRIFTED AWAY FROM

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe